Kumasi Academy started as a Middle School/Seminary in 1956 after a group of American Baptist Missionaries had acquired land for that purpose at Asokore Mampong in 1954.
The Secondary School started in 1957 with the name Sadler Baptist School.
In 1964 the name of the school was changed to Asokore Mampong Secondary School and later in 1966 it was renamed Kumasi Academy.
|Name of School||KUMASI ACADEMY|
|Postal Address||P.O. BOX KS 3814, KUMASI|
|Locality||ASOKORE MAMPONG, KUMASI|
|School Type||BOTH DAY AND BOARDING|
|Year of Establishment||1957|
|Name of Head||EUNICE APPIAH-NKANSAH (MRS)|